Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights that help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
11 May. 2021 | Comments (0)
Hosted by The Conference Board President & CEO, Steve Odland, CEO Perspectives takes an objective, data-driven look at a range of business topics aimed at senior executives. Listeners will come away with what The Conference Board does best: Insights for What’s Ahead™.
In episode two, Steve sits down with Rebecca Ray, Executive Vice President and leader of the Human Capital Center at The Conference Board, to discuss a range of timely topics on the business community’s radar, including:
- Returning to the workplace: What will be the lasting effects of the pandemic on the workplace and the way we work?
- Addressing worker well-being: The events of 2020 have taken a toll on workers. What can organizations do to support their people?
- Developing leaders: How must leaders change as we move forward from the pandemic? And why is empathy key to effective leadership?
- Responding to social change issues: Are we in a permanently different era of corporate activism? What should leaders keep in mind when responding to social change issues?
- The growing importance of human capital management: Human capital management is expanding beyond human resources into the purview of boards and the C-suite. How can companies effectively oversee human capital management?
Please note: The name of this podcast series has been changed from C-Suite Perspectives to CEO Perspectives. You’ll still receive timely, valuable insights for what’s ahead—but with a greater emphasis on what matters most to your company’s top decisionmaker: the CEO.