About the Seminar
This event is created for Digital Business executives who are charged with collecting, protecting, analyzing and leveraging data. In the age of Digital buying and selling, it is imperative to create Data Governance best practices and guidelines and to then ensure these protocols are upheld to the highest degree possible.
“Digital Ethics: Privacy, Trust and Money” has been designed to educate professionals on this continuously changing landscape. New regulations will be reviewed. A deep dive into algorithmic fairness and the intended and untended consequences will be evaluated. The use of analytics to drive revenue by reaching exactly who you want to reach, when you want to reach them will be discussed. There have many stakeholders to answer to, the customer, the company, the individuals…privacy must be protected. How can today’s Digital Business Executive balance the pressure to perform and produce revenue while upholding governance guidelines? They agree on a Digital Ethics protocol and adhere to it day in and day out.
- Today’s Regulatory and Legislative Landscape: Fast Facts for Today’s Playbook
- Algorithmic Fairness: Intended and Unintended Consequences
- Analytics in Action
- Data Governance: Governing Your Data to Ensure Ethical Use
- Storage Wars
- Show Me the Money: Driving Revenue though Segmentation, Personalization and Subscription
- Risk Management: Preventing a Crisis BEFORE it Happens
- Communications Strategies to Ensure Buy-In from Stakeholders
- Digital Ethics, Trust and Integrity: Value of Good Citizenship
- Digital Ethics and Customer Loyalty: Protecting Your Brand and Your Reputation
Who Should Attend
Expected titles include:
- Chief Ethics and Compliance Officers
- Chief Digital Officer
- Chief Data Officer
- Chief Privacy Officer
- Chief Ethics Officer
- Chief Compliance Officer
- Chief Legal Officer
- General Counsel
- VP and Directors of Ethics and Compliance
- VP and Directors of Digital
- Human Resource Executives
- Risk Management Executives
- Innovation Executives
- Digital Directors
Three Things to Do Now
Register early and save $100. Offer ends September 28, 2019.
One discount per registration. Multiple discounts may not be combined.
2. Tell a Colleague
Would this event be beneficial for a colleague to attend? Share this link with them: Digital Ethics: Trust, Control & Money (Nov. 7-8)
3. Get Involved
If you would like to get involved in this year’s seminar, please contact us.