Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
About the Seminar
This event is created for Digital Business executives who are charged with collecting, protecting, analyzing and leveraging data. In the age of Digital buying and selling, it is imperative to create Data Governance best practices and guidelines and to then ensure these protocols are upheld to the highest degree possible. "DATA: Privacy, Ethics, Trust and Money” has been designed to educate professionals on this continuously changing landscape.
Session Topics Include
- The Data Audit: What do you have? Where is it? Who’s in charge of it?
- Establishing an Ethical Framework for Your Data
- Selecting the Right Technology for Your Business Strategy
- Algorithmic Fairness: Intended and Unintended Consequences
- Analytics in Action: How to Innovate While Maintaining Your Ethical Standards
- Show Me the Money: Monetizing Customer Data
- Artificial Intelligence: Using Machine Learning and Neural Networks to Enhance Your Business
- Playing Defense: Connect Your People and Your Functions to Minimize Cyber Risk
- Do the Right Thing: Ethics, Trust and Integrity
Who Should Attend
Expected titles include:
- Chief Ethics and Compliance Officers
- Chief Digital Officer
- Chief Data Officer
- Chief Privacy Officer
- Chief Ethics Officer
- Chief Compliance Officer
- Chief Legal Officer
- General Counsel
- VP and Directors of Ethics and Compliance
- VP and Directors of Digital
- Human Resource Executives
- Risk Management Executives
- Innovation Executives
- Digital Directors
Earn Recertification Credits
Earn up to 11.5 CPE credits
Information Technology; Regulatory Ethics; and Behavioral Ethics
Requirements: Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
This program has been approved for 10 (BUSINESS) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, SPHR, PHRca, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
This program has been pre-approved for 10 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 10 IAPP CPE credits.
The Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® has approved this event for up to 10.5 live CCB CEUs. Continuing Education Units are awarded based on individual attendance records. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by CCB of this event content or of the event sponsor.
Three Things to Do Now
1. Download the Agenda
To learn more about sessions and speakers, download the latest agenda.
Register early and save $100. Offer ends September 28, 2019.
One discount per registration. Multiple discounts may not be combined.
3. Get Involved
If you would like to get involved in this year’s seminar, please contact us.