About the Summit
This is the year where sustainability shifts to an intense focus on impact. Companies will be judged according to their success in tangibly improving environmental, social, and governance (ESG) conditions. These rapidly intensifying expectations are coming from all quarters. Investors want to see real results. NGOs are getting increasingly impatient. The bold targets of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are just a little more than a decade away. The latest research from the IPCC makes an urgent call for action to reduce carbon emissions. Even CEOs and Boards expect to see impact that ties improved ESG performance to enhanced financial performance.
The 2019 Sustainability Summit will provide a unique opportunity for sustainability practitioners at leading companies to enjoy a safe space to learn how the best in the business are able to generate ESG impact. The Summit will enable peer-to-peer exchange and engagement with leading practitioners and subject matter experts to work in a collaborative way through the process of setting and achieving bold ESG goals, designing and delivering ambitious ESG programs, and measuring the benefits for society as well as the bottom line. The Conference Board's Sustainability Summit will concentrate on key lessons and create sessions that enable attendees to learn and support one another.
The Summit will include presenters that have found ways to break through and generate inspiring results at scale. Which include:
- Creating bold carbon reduction solutions
- The Conference Board’s new research on generating social impact
- Scaling up circular economy approaches
- Reducing plastic ocean waste
- Improving health, well-being, and sustainability
- Transforming the supply chain: making it more productive, higher quality, more sustainable, and more responsible
- Delivering and measuring impact
- Getting results from Impact Investing
- Making and measuring the business case
Key takeaways will include:
- Moving from strategy to action
- Going beyond compliance and reporting to action and results
- Designing and delivering effective ESG programs and partnerships
- Making and delivering the ESG business case
- Measuring impact
Register before June 1 and save $100!
Who Should Attend
Vice Presidents, Directors, and Senior Managers of:
- Corporate Responsibility and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Environment, Health, and Safety
- Corporate Giving / Foundation
- Public Affairs / Government Affairs / Corporate Affairs
- Human Resources
Get Involved! If you would like to get involved in the 2019 conference, please contact us:
- Speaking Opportunities: email@example.com
- Sponsorship Opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing Partnerships: email@example.com
Earn Recertification Credits
Earn up to 14 CPE credits
Requirements: Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
This program has been pre-approved for 11.75 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 11.75 (BUSINESS) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, SPHR, PHRca, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.