The Year’s Most Important HR M&A Conference
Current headlines show that a strong focus on people is paramount to the success of most deals. The challenge of managing the talent needed for the future of work is at the top of the CEO’s agenda.
Join us for the 2019 M&A Conference where leading organizations will share their practical strategies and solutions to address key people risks in M&A transactions that will ultimately drive the most value from the transaction.
Sessions will include
Corporate Development Panel on how HR Can Inform Strategy Throughout an M&A; What the C-Suite Needs to Know About Culture; The Art & Science of Retaining Talent in M&A; the Truth about Divestitures; and an M&A Playbook as a catalyst for HR Readiness and Deal Success.
The Benefits to You
- NETWORKING: Exchange best practices, collaborate, and benchmark with peers and M&A experts.
- REAL WORLD EXPERIENCE: Share experiences – with people doing some of the most successful deals today.
- VALUABLE INSIGHTS: Gain vital insights on human capital issues that will make or break your deal.
- INTEGRATION CAPABILITIES: Learn how to build HR integration capabilities/processes that respond to a variety of deals.
- DUE DILIGENCE: Discover how to best conduct HR due diligence by getting in front of the critical people issues.
- ASSESS AND RETAIN KEY TALENT: Find out how to conduct talent assessments that put the right people in the right roles and retain that talent that can help you add the most value to the deal
- DIAGNOSTIC TOOLS: Equip yourself with the latest tools to eliminate people risks that can sink any deal.
Who Should Attend
This seminar is design for executives who are involved in the following business areas:
- Human Resources
- HR M&A
- M&A Integration
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Corporate Development
- Joint Ventures
- Strategic Alliances
- Integration Strategy
- Business Development
Earn Recertification Credits
Earn up to 11.5 CPE credits
Requirements: Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
This program has been approved for 9.5 (BUSINESS) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, SPHR, PHRca, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
This program has been pre-approved for 9.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
1. Save the Date
Block off your calendar for the following dates:
- November 19-20, 2019 at the Westin New York at Times Square.
2. Get Involved!
If you would like to get involved, please contact us.
- Speaking Opportunities: email@example.com
- Sponsorship Opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing Partnerships: email@example.com