What Mindsets and Skillsets Will Optimize Effective Interconnected Performance in Today's Organizations?
November 13, 2019
12:45 – 1:00 Registration
1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
New research shows that effective interconnected team performance leads to higher organizational agility, resilience, and profitability. Our current performance management practices that focus almost exclusively on individual goals, ratings, and rewards misdirect our attention and fail to help organizations build the robust mindsets and skillsets that are needed to drive effective interconnected performance. Join us for a half-day workshop to learn:
- How interconnected performance relates to organizational agility, resilience, and profitability – and its extent of impact
- What’s different about interconnected team performance versus individual performance
- What unique mindset shifts and skillset shifts are needed to achieve effective interconnected team performance
- How current performance management practices get in the way
- How to balance individual and interconnected team performance, know the difference, and do both well
Elaine D. Pulakos, CEO, PDRI
Jeff McHenry, Principal and Founder, Rainier Leadership Solutions
Rose Mueller-Hanson, Associate Director/CFO, Community Interface Services
Elizabeth Lentz, Managing Consultant,PDRI
Who Should Attend
This workshop is designed especially for Vice Presidents and Directors of:
- Performance Management
- Talent Management
- Leadership and Executive Programs
- Human Resources
- Learning and Organizational Effectiveness
- Compensation and Total Rewards
- Corporate Analytics
- Human Capital Analytics
Earn Recertification Credits
Earn up to 4 CPE credits
Requirements: Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
This program has been approved for 3.5 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, SPHR, PHRca, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
This program has been pre-approved for 3.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
Reserve your seat today!