About The Conference
Human Capital Analytics has transformed Human Resources. No longer can leaders make important decisions and determine strategy by instinct or hunch – Data and analytics play a crucial role in decisions large and small. This change has now become part of a broader workplace transformation—through AI and machine learning. HR must become even more integrated with the “Future of Work.”
With over a decade at the forefront of this change, the 2019 Human Capital Analytics conference will deliver the insights and ideas you need to keep pace with your competition. Join us to learn from today’s leading practitioners, and benefit from ample discussions around how HCA integrates into the “Future of Work.” Whether you’re an emerging user or a seasoned practitioner, walk away with the inspiration and practical guidance you need to grow and develop your HCA function.
You won’t want to miss the pre-conference workshop Human Capital Analytics and Diversity: Measuring and Maximizing ROI for Business Impact. You’ll hear about the latest thinking on two of the hottest topics in HR today: D&I and Human Capital Analytics. With the growing need to better understand and improve diversity and inclusion, applying analytics to issues such as workplace culture, employee experience, and belonging is more critical than ever.
The Benefits to You
By attending this conference, you will
- Learn from leading practitioners who have produced tangible results for their organizations
- Compare alternative approaches to measuring culture and adapt these to your unique organizational and business needs
- Gain ideas on how to remove bias from your hiring processes
- Take the lid off AI and consider the ethical implications of its use in the workplace
- Participate in a discussion of natural language processing and how its potential for your business
- Hear from a variety of businesses with insights for seasoned practitioners and emerging users.
- Explore new ideas from the forefront, like analytics’ contribution to the “Future of Work.”
- Gain practical guidance on how to grow, develop, and fine-tune the function.
- Increase the business value of your HCA function and improve its relationship with the business.
- Better understand the impact/influence that HR leaders can have on the organization.
- Collaborate, benchmark, and network with your peers over the course of two to three days.
Who Should Attend
Vice President and Directors of:
- Human Capital Analytics
- Workforce Analytics
- HR Strategic Analytics
- Human Resources and Global Human Resources
- HR Technology
- Workforce Planning
- Talent Management
- Human Capital Data
- Human Capital
- and HR & other Business Analysts
Earn Recertification Credits
Earn up to 11 CPE credits
Requirements: Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
This program has been approved for 9 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, SPHR, PHRca, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
This program has been pre-approved for 9 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
Get Involved! If you would like to get involved in the 2019 conference, please contact us:
For sponsorship opportunities, contact email@example.com.
For marketing partnerships, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For speaker inquiries, contact email@example.com.
For group registrations, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.