About the Conference
This conference will look at the gaps between Diversity and Inclusion and Inclusion and Belonging and will feature case studies which illustrate how companies have bridged these gaps. There will be presentations that identify contributing factors that perpetuate these gaps and provide actionable solutions and ideas for building bridges that eliminate these gaps. We will present these case studies, best practices, next practices and solutions in a variety of formats including Keynote presentations, panel discussions and interactive sessions.
Each year we design this event to make a difference. We can do this because with four American and Global councils and over 25 years’ experience in the field we hear about employers’ top concerns and engage with the D&I leaders who are working hard to change their organizations.
We take those top issues and practical strategies and distil them into a day and half of wisdom packed discussion rooted in real life examples. And we won’t shy away from controversial issues.
In the spirit of diversity this event will feature success from a wide range of organizations and practitioners from diverse backgrounds – however given its location we will ensure you hear from leading technology companies. It will deliver the knowledge and insights you need to make a difference to your organization and in the lives of your employees. But it will also address the culture of organizations, identify and explore effective D&I practice and link these to the needs and results of the business.
The agenda will address issues such as:
- Creating a culture where everyone can belong
- Addressing unconscious bias and its relation to inclusion and belonging
- Inclusive language – how it can foster belonging
- Creating common ground in face of division
- Using analytics to tailor your D&I interventions
- Faith and religion in the workplace
- Improving your talent management strategy through D&I
- Healing fractured cultures and relationships through healthy dialogue
- D&I’s role in taking on issues outside the business such as race and immigration
- Drawing a straight line from diversity to performance - leveraging diversity for greater innovation through a culture of belonging
- Putting an end to bullying and harassment
- D&I and the multigenerational workplace
- Diversity of thought?
Earn Recertification Credits
Earn up to 12.5 CPE credits
Requirements: Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
This program has been approved for 10.5 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, SPHR, PHRca, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
This program has been pre-approved for 10.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
For sponsorship inquiries, contact email@example.com.
For marketing partnerships, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For speaking opportunities, contact email@example.com.
Register Early and Save!
Book your seat before September 7th and Save $400!