About the Seminar
Enabling sales productivity in a world where buying behavior is changing rapidly is quickly emerging to become a strategic issue for any business with direct sales forces. Lacking an overall strategy to address this emerging problem – many different functional organizations have created their own prescriptions; only to create random acts of sales enablement that actually exacerbate the problem. Our seminar will focus on helping sales and marketing leaders develop winning strategies to address this problem, proven approaches to gaining internal buy-in, and recipes to address common pain points faced within all our clients.
Attendees will learn:
- What is behind the sales productivity problem and ways to make it more visible inside your company
- Organizational strategies to solve this problem with steps to follow
- How to execute with a bi-focal lens and tools to balance between strategy and tactics
- Approaches on addressing short- and long-term sales talent issues ranging from hiring to talent development
- Creating more effective and segmented approaches to creating and sharing valuable insights for customers and how to translate that into sales success
- How to better partner with finance to identify the metrics that really matter and how to begin that dialog.
Who Should Attend
This seminar is recommended for:
- VPs of Sales
- Chief Revenue Offivers
- Chief Commercial Officers
- VP’s of Sales Strategy
- VP’s of Sales Operations
- VP’s of Sales Enablement
For sponsorship opportunities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For marketing partnerships, contact email@example.com.
For speaking roles, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.