What emerging supply chain strategies and practices are creating opportunities for your brand image, customer satisfaction, digital transformation, restructuring of supplier relationships, and profitability? How are evolving technologies creating opportunities for your alignment of business strategy and supply chain strategy?
About the Seminar
To help guide your organization in supply chain and supplier relationship management, we have assembled a selection of expert professionals who will discuss how they are leading and transforming their organizations into the future of supply chain.
Some of the key takeaways you can expect will include:
- Insights on global economic trends impacting supply chains
- Strategies and solutions to mitigate risks, such as disruptions in supply chain communications, data, and cyber security
- Strategies and practices for greater supply chain efficiencies and transparency, such as developing supply chain talent and teams, and executing on business opportunities with cognitive, blockchain, AI and hyper ledger technologies
- Insights on legal, ethical, and socially responsible supply chain practices
- Strategies and emerging global practices for more effective supplier relationships and trusted networks for digital transformation
Who should attend:
- Chief Procurement Officers
- Chief Operations Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
VPs, Directors and Managers of:
- Supply Chain Management
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Information Technology
- Vendor Management
- Category Management
- Strategic Sourcing
- Digital Sourcing
- Human Resources
- Training and Development
Two Things to Do Now
1. Save the Date
Block off your calendar for the following dates:
- November 14-15, 2019 at The Conference Board Offices in NYC
2. Get Involved!
If you would like to get involved, please contact us.