AI in the Workplace Seminar
About the Seminar
This is a critical juncture in the evolution of AI. This seminar will address how AI should be used, adopted, and governed in the workplace. Join thought leaders from diverse industries to discuss and bring awareness to the role that HR must play in the AI evolution. Walk away with a stronger understanding of AI and its potential impact on workers, communities, and society as a whole.
The Benefits to You
By attending this seminar, you will
- Better understand the terminology, concepts, myths, and truths about AI.
- Examine the implications (benefits and risks) of AI in the workplace.
- Explore how HR can develop relevant skills to inform organizational investments in AI.
- Discuss HR’s role in developing guidelines for transparency, ethics, privacy, and explainability.
- Determine how HR can ensure a balanced assessment of the benefits of AI against:
- Jobs stability
- Unforeseen bias
- Environmental impact
- Be on the leading edge of shaping how AI is developed and used in the workplace.
- Collaborate and network with your professional peers.
Who Should Attend
This seminar is designed especially for business, HR, and technology leaders, and anyone interested in influencing the direction of how AI is used in the workplace. Expected titles include:
- SVPs, VPs, Directors & Managers of
- HR operations
- Strategic Workforce Planning
- People Analytics
- Risk Management, Compliance, and Ethics
- Talent Acquisition
- Talent Management
Three Things to Do Now
1. Tell a Colleague
Do you have a colleague who would benefit from this seminar? Share this page link with them.
Register early and save $100. Offer ends October 26, 2019.
One discount per registration. Multiple discounts may not be combined.
3. Get Involved
If you would like to get involved in this year’s seminar, please contact us.