About the Conference
This year’s conference will take an up-close look at the strategies of successful CorpDev executives with a focus on defining value drivers and how to capture value across the spectrum of acquisition and divestiture. A range of highly interactive sessions will cover topics including: portfolio management, creating a pipeline, conducting due diligence, valuation, post-merger integration, and divestment. Join your CorpDev peers in sharing experiences and first-hand knowledge of anticipating and adapting to growth opportunities in its various forms.
Session Highlights Include:
- Growth Strategy Design: How to strategically position yourself for growth in your industry
- Selling to grow
- Big Data: How data analytics Improves deal-making
- How to accelerate technology and innovation: buy or build?
- Culture as an enabler of digital transformation
- Getting a Seat at the Table: How to influence capital allocation at your organization
- Creating Value in an Uncertain World: How to reshape your business to thrive amid market and economic disruption
The Benefits to You
By attending this conference, you will
- Discover the latest challenges, trends, and best practices in corporate development.
- Examine successes and failures of various deal structures through leading case studies.
- Learn how leading practitioners have developed best-in-class M&A integration capabilities.
- Explore the differences in strategies and outcomes of alliances, JVs, and partnerships.
- Find out how AI, machine learning, and digital transformation can impact CorpDev.
- Better understand how to work across business groups, units, and functions to develop and execute value strategies involving M&As and divestitures.
- Learn from EY’s newly launched 2019 Global Capital Confidence Barometer report.
- Network, collaborate, and benchmark with your corporate development peers.
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed especially for executives from private, corporate, and private equity organizations involved in driving and executing inorganic value creation strategies. Titles include Vice Presidents, Heads, and Directors of:
- Corporate Development
- Joint Ventures
- Strategic Alliances
- Integration Strategy
- Business Development
- Human Resources
- Corporate Strategy
- Strategy & Development
- Business Operations
- Business Transformation
- Private Equity