About the Conference
The 2020 Executive Coaching Conference: Coaching for Agility and Transformation will focus on coaching leaders to make their organizations and people more agile and future-ready by examining best and next practices in executive coaching. This is an excellent learning opportunity for anyone working to ensure that their organization’s investment in coaching delivers maximum business impact; this is also a great launch point for those looking to introduce coaching into their organization.
The Benefits to You
By attending this conference, you will:
- Learn first-hand how coaches are helping leaders succeed in agile environments.
- Explore new coaching methods and strategies that meet emerging business challenges.
- Benefit from round table discussions and a CEO panel on collaboration as a key to the future.
- Discover how to use coaching to create a performance culture of belonging and safety.
- Find out how to develop leaders who can inspire and engage an agile and informed workforce.
- Examine coaching approaches that succeed in developing new behaviors and habits.
- Better understand where your organization is on the coaching practice maturity continuum.
- Network, collaborate, and benchmark with your professional peers.
Register by December 21st and SAVE $400
Who Should Attend
We recommend this conference for executives who are involved in the following business areas:
- Leadership development
- Talent management
- Human resource management
- Training and learning development
- Organizational development
- Career development
- Executive development
- Succession management
Three Things to Do Now
1. View Last Year’s Agenda
We are still working on the 2020 agenda. In the meantime, you can view last year’s agenda for an idea of what to expect.
Register early and save $400. Offer ends December 21, 2019.
One discount per registration. Multiple discounts may not be combined.
3. Get Involved
If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.