About the Conference
This year’s conference will address the critical role of communication in the employee value proposition and ROI of your programs. Join us for a highly informative and interactive experience to learn how industry leaders have transformed their benefits communications strategy to improve program performance and employee engagement and retention. Walk away with the strategic insights you need to help everyone—from new hires to long-service employees—better understand their benefits and compensation packages and engage in the experience.
The Benefits to You
By attending this conference, you will:
- Learn from industry leaders who have transformed total rewards communications to improve understanding, awareness, and results.
- Discover new tools and techniques for communicating with your full audience.
- Explore multiple methods for communicating in a fresh, energetic, and compelling way.
- Examine digital platforms to improve benefits communications and employee experience.
- Hear about new strategies to empower employees to make better benefits choices.
- Understand how to align benefits and total rewards communications with business strategy.
- Find out how to adapt benefits and compensation communications to a changing organization.
- Collaborate, benchmark, and network with your professional peers.
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed especially for Vice Presidents, Directors, and Managers of:
- Total Rewards: Compensation and Benefits
- Health and Wellness
- Benefits, HR & Employee Communications
- Corporate Communications
- Employee Engagement
- Digital Communications
- Talent Acquisition
Three Things to Do Now
1. View Last Year’s Agenda
We are still working on the agenda. In the meantime, you can view last year’s agenda to get an idea of what to expect.
2. Save the Date
Block off your calendar for February 12-13, 2020 at the The Westin New York at Times Square.
3. Get Involved!
If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.