About the Conference
This year’s conference will address the critical role of communication in the employee value proposition and ROI of your programs. Join us for a highly informative and interactive experience to learn how industry leaders have transformed their benefits communications strategy to improve program performance and employee engagement and retention. Walk away with the strategic insights you need to help everyone—from new hires to long-service employees—better understand their benefits and compensation packages and engage in the experience.
Topics to be discussed include:
- One-Size Does NOT Fit All: Creating a multi-faceted and cohesive communications strategy with strong individual connections
- Integrating Communication Across Human Resources: Total rewards, talent, wellness; extending your corporate brand to total rewards and employee benefits. Communication techniques for transforming the employee experience and the employee value proposition.
- Customizing Your Communications for Greater Impact: New Ways to Expand and Improve Benefits Communication. Using media techniques to Communicate Benefits and Engage employees (podcasts, social media, etc.)
- Leveraging Communication to Improve Employee Well-being: Using communication to support holistic culture of wellness
- Connecting to the Employee as a Consumer: Communication is key in understanding program changes and selecting from a range of choices – lessons learned and helpful hints
- Communicating Change: Communicating new benefits and policies for greater effect
- Role of Technology and Artificial Intelligence in Communicating Compensation and Benefits: Leveraging technology to improve understanding and experience
- Segmenting Messaging: Using Personas to develop and deliver key information / Different Audiences, Different Challenges
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed especially for Vice Presidents, Directors, and Managers of:
- Total Rewards: Compensation and Benefits
- Health and Wellness
- Benefits, HR & Employee Communications
- Corporate Communications
- Employee Engagement
- Digital Communications
- Talent Acquisition
Three Things to Do Now
1. View Last Year’s Agenda
We are still working on the agenda. In the meantime, you can view last year’s agenda to get an idea of what to expect.
2. Save the Date
Block off your calendar for February 12-13, 2020 at the The Westin New York at Times Square.
3. Get Involved!
If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.