CED 2019 Fall Policy Conference
About the Conference
The CED 2019 Fall Policy Conference will be an unprecedented gathering of 200+ CEOs, industry and academic leaders, congressional and regulatory officials who will convene to engage in high-level policy sessions as well as several beneficial networking events.
With uncertainties such as China’s growing threats to the U.S. and global economies, ongoing labor shortage challenges, and the upcoming 2020 Presidential Election, this year’s agenda will turn a sharp focus to public policies that drive U.S. prosperity and global economic leadership. Attendees will gain strategic insights into competing with China, attracting and retaining skilled workers, and potential outcomes of the 2020 election cycle.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Keynote Speaker: US Education Secretary Betsy DeVos
- Tyler Cowen, Holbert L. Harris Chair of Economics, George Mason University, Author, Big Business: A Love Letter to an American Antihero
- Laura A. Jana, M.D., Pediatrician, Health Communicator, Author, Penn State University/Jana Ventures
- Vicki Poponi, Vice President, Digital Customer Journey, American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
- Kai-leé Berke, Vice Chair, Board of Directors, Teaching Strategies
- Oren Cass, Senior Fellow, Manhattan Institute
- Paul Decker, President & CEO, Mathematica
- Lawrence K. Jensen (“Larry”), Chairman | Principal, Cushman & Wakefield | Commercial Advisors
- Jo Kirchner, CEO, Primrose Schools
- Oriana Mastro, Assistant Professor, Georgetown University and Resident Scholar, AEI
- Isabel Sawhill, Senior Fellow, Economic Studies, Brookings Institution
- Norman J Ornstein, Resident Scholar, American Enterprise Institute (AEI)
- Hollis Hart, President, International Franchise Management, Citi (Ret.)
- Scott Pulsipher, President, Western Governors University
- Tom Davis, Partner, Holland & Knight, Former Congressman, Virginia-11th District
- Ron Klein, Partner, Holland & Knight, Former Congressman, Florida-22nd District
- Xiaoqing Boynton, Vice President, Albright Stonebridge Group
- Doug Grob, Senior Vice President, Albright Stonebridge Group
- Vanessa Sciarra, Vice President, Legal Affairs, Trade & Investment Policy, National Foreign Trade Council
The Benefits to You
By attending this conference, you will
- Learn more about public policies that drive U.S. prosperity and global economic leadership.
- Hear from experts on pressing issues facing Americans both in the U.S. and abroad.
- Discover the latest insights into U.S.-China trade and investment relations.
- Explore the latest strategies and trends for meeting global economic challenges.
- Gain new ideas for attracting and retaining a skilled and engaged workforce.
- Examine the 2020 Presidential Election cycle and potential outcomes.
- Better understand the state of education in the U.S.
- Network, collaborate, and benchmark with your professional peers.
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed especially for
- Chairs, CEOs, and senior executives of major corporations
- University and college presidents
- Former corporate leaders
- Leaders of prominent NGOs
- Government and External Affairs professionals
- Public and Business Policy Experts
Earn Recertification Credits
Three Things to Do Now
1. Download the Agenda
To learn more about sessiond and speakers, download the latest agenda.
Registration is complimentary. The meeting is invitation-only.
3. Get Involved
If you would like to get involved in this year’s event, please contact us.