About the Conference
The CED 2019 Fall Policy Conference will be an unprecedented gathering of 200+ CEOs, industry and academic leaders, congressional and regulatory officials who will convene to engage in high-level policy sessions as well as several beneficial networking events.
With uncertainties such as China’s growing threats to the U.S. and global economies, ongoing labor shortage challenges, and the upcoming 2020 Presidential Election, this year’s agenda will turn a sharp focus to public policies that drive U.S. prosperity and global economic leadership. Attendees will gain strategic insights into competing with China, attracting and retaining skilled workers, and potential outcomes of the 2020 election cycle.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Erik Bethel, U.S. Ambassador, World Bank Group
- Laura Jana, Associate Research Professor, Edna Bennett Pierce Prevention Research Center
- Vicki Poponi, Digital Customer Journey, Vice President, American Honda Motor Company
- Isabel Sawhill, Senior Fellow, Brookings Institution
- Larry Jensen, President & CEO, Cushman & Wakefield/Commercial Advisors
- Thomas McInerney, President & CEO, Genworth Financial
- Oriana Mastro, Assistant Professor of Security Studies, Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service, Georgetown University
- Oren Cass, Senior Fellow, Manhattan Institute for Policy Research
- Paul Decker, President & CEO, Mathematica Policy Research
- Jo Kirchner, CEO, Primrose Schools
- Kai-leé Berke, CEO, Teaching Strategies
The Benefits to You
By attending this conference, you will
- Learn more about public policies that drive U.S. prosperity and global economic leadership.
- Hear from experts on pressing issues facing Americans both in the U.S. and abroad.
- Discover the latest insights into U.S.-China trade and investment relations.
- Explore the latest strategies and trends for meeting global economic challenges.
- Gain new ideas for attracting and retaining a skilled and engaged workforce.
- Examine the 2020 Presidential Election cycle and potential outcomes.
- Better understand the state of education in the U.S.
- Network, collaborate, and benchmark with your professional peers.
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed especially for
- Chairs, CEOs, and senior executives of major corporations
- University and college presidents
- Former corporate leaders
- Leaders of prominent NGOs
- Government and External Affairs professionals
- Public and Business Policy Experts
Three Things to Do Now
1. View Last Year’s Program
We are still working on this year’s agenda. In the meantime, you can download last year’s program to get an idea of what to expect.
Registration is complimentary. The meeting is invitation-only.
3. Get Involved
If you would like to get involved in this year’s event, please contact us.