Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
The China Government Affairs Council is a unique learning and development platform for senior-most China GA professionals. The Council is jointly operated by The Conference Board China Center for Economics and Business and Trivium China. The program draws on The Conference Board’s renowned global Council program for peer-to-peer engagement, and the advanced, China-based research and analytical capabilities of The Conference Board and Trivium on the economic, market and policy factors shaping the operating environment for MNCs in China. Meetings are mainly held in Beijing or Shanghai.
- Abbott SA
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Audi China Enterprise Management Co., Ltd.
- Bekaert Management (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- Bmw Asia Pte Ltd
- Capital Strategy Research, Inc.
- China HP Co., Ltd.
- Daimler Greater China Ltd.
- Fedex Express China
- Intel China Ltd.
- Koch Industries China
- LEGO Asia
- Mars Foods (China) Co., Ltd.
- Microsoft China
- NIKE Sports (China) Co., Ltd.
- Novartis Beijing Pharma Ltd.
- Owens Corning (China) Investment Co., Ltd
- Philips Electronics China Group
- Roche Pharmaceutical China
- Walmart Investment Co., Ltd.
- Enduring Relationships with trusted peers is the core of the Council experience. Confidential peer dialogue at meetings and in-between yields clearer perspectives, useful comparative references and proven best practices.
- Distilled Insights from our experts that cut through information overload and frenetic news cycle to identify and frame key issues and business implications.
- Benchmarking through regular polling exercises of Council members.
- Cross-functional Perspectives via working groups with other China Councils.
- Virtual Community that avails peer learning and assist via online forums
Members must be the senior-most executive responsible for Government Affairs/Corporate Affairs for companies doing business in China or Hong Kong, with the understanding that these executives may be based in China, Hong Kong, other Pacific Rim cities or at corporate headquarters