Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
As one of the most tenured Councils, this group consists of senior Compensation and Total Rewards leaders who manage broad based compensation policies, executive compensation and global compensation and benefits as applicable for their corporations. Their strategic roles impact retention and recruitment, compensation governance, incentive play design, workforce management, performance management, and pay equity. Among topics discussed:
- Broad based compensation program design, trends, metrics, policies and governance
- Executive pay design and goverance; BOD interfaceCorporate pay challenges in turbulent times
Since The Conference Board gave its first report on compensation in the 1940s, we have helped executives find the information they need to attract, retain, and motivate employees.
- AT&T Inc.
- Altria Client Services LLC
- American Express Company
- AmerisourceBergen Corporation
- BASF Corporation
- Best Buy Co., Inc.
- Campbell Soup Company
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Charter Communications
- Cummins Inc.
- Facebook, Inc.
- General Motors
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kohl's Corporation
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Marriott International
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Nationwide Insurance
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Procter & Gamble Company
- S&P Global
- Target Corporation
- Texas Instruments
- Walt Disney Company, The
- Waste Management
- Yum! Brands, Inc.
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
The Council on Compensation provides me a wealth of ideas and best practices that I can use to best determine the course of action for my company. To accomplish this, Council members support each other as if we were working in the same company for years.
Bill Tompkins, Gap, Inc.
Senior level executives at SVP/VP or Director level with top responsibility for Compensation or Total Rewards including executive and global compensation responsibilities generally for Fortune 500 companies.