We share new ideas, solve problems, and build relationships that enable us to benchmark and further both our own and our companies’ development in competitive analysis. Among other topics, we discuss:
- Economic and competitive financial forecasting
- Human intelligence elicitation and collection techniques
- Managing competitive intelligence (CI) during lean times
We pay special attention to the ethics of competitive analysis; our emphasis on confidentiality makes for an intensive exchange of ideas on this sensitive topic.
- Bayer Corporation
- Bose Corporation
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Collins Aerospace
- Educational Testing Service
- Ernst & Young LLP
- FedEx Corporation
- Florida Blue
- InterContinental Hotels Group
- Kaiser Aluminum
- Mayo Clinic
- T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc.
- Target Corporation
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
A candidate standing for initial election to the Council must have major executive responsibility for the CI/CA function, must be the highest level “practitioner” within the company, or the person the company and the Council considers most appropriate for Council representation. A candidate standing for initial election to the Council should have a minimum of 4 years experience in the Competitive Intelligence field. The candidate’s objective for membership must be to learn by sharing experience/expertise. Membership is by invitation only.