The Council brings together innovation leaders from many different industries. These are the leaders responsible for business development, innovation, research and technology, and strategic marketing. They include executives who oversee technical innovation outside the research function. We meet to optimize ways in which innovation can be harnessed to meet stakeholder goals from across the enterprise
Recent transformational changes in technology and business practices make it increasingly important to share experience with colleagues facing similar challenges in other industries. Council membership provides a regular opportunity for this vital exchange with an international network of peers. Activities include formal presentations, site visits, workshops, and informal, confidential discussion.
Companies & Members - Innovation Council
- AGC Glass
- Accenture EMEA
- Anglo American plc
- Cartier SA
- Cisco Systems International SARL
- Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A.
- Covestro Deutschland AG
- Dow Benelux B.V.
- DuPont de Nemours International Sarl
- ENEL X
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- ING Group
- JT International S.A.
- Merck KGaA
- Philip Morris International Management S
- Procter & Gamble
- SAP SE
- Shell International Limited
- Solvay S.A.
- TÜV NORD Group
Enduring relationships with trusted peers is the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the council value. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective topic selection and problem solving that puts your issues on the agenda
- Informal, real-time benchmarking of current approaches by member companies to the most challenging issues faced by product development
- Multi-industry insights and best practices from non-competitive peers via in-depth discussions
- Networking, reputation building and access within your peer community
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums, webcasts, webinars, and other resources
- How do we get to the best solutions for unarticulated customers needs behind user-centricity, in particular by partnering with these customers for better definition of problems, needs, insights, and opportunities?
- Develop new Leadership competences, such as managing Biases, learn to Unlearn, establishing Psychological Safety, and applying Cognitive Dissonance.
- What is holding us back? Envisioning a better, aligned, empowered, agile future with step-changed innovation output.
- Learning to lead with maximum agility through “Strategy as Learning”.
- How to demonstrate, and leverage, the Value of our Innovation, and our Organizations to the Company and the Investor community.
- What opportunities for mutual collaboration can we identify by among ourselves by understanding the problems we are looking for solutions for.
Senior leaders with strategic Innovation responsibilities C-Suite (CTO, CIO); Business Unit Innovation Leaders Senior Functional Experts in R&D or Business/Strategy Development Members based in EMEA and who represent companies from different industries and geographies with revenues of min &euro + 1bn