General counsels in the Asia-Pacific region exchange insights and experiences and share research and expertise, increasing knowledge for new initiatives. This unique peer benchmarking group perpetuates beyond council meetings through long-lasting professional relationships.
- CLP Holdings Ltd.
- FedEx Express
- GlaxoSmithKline Pte Ltd
- Microsoft Operations Pte Ltd
- Novartis Asia Pacific Pharmaceuticals Pte Ltd
- PepsiCo, Inc.
- Rockwell Automation
- Visa Worldwide Pte. Limited
Enduring relationships with trusted peers is the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the council value. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective topic selection and problem solving that puts your issues on the agenda
- Informal, real-time benchmarking of current approaches by member companies to the most challenging issues faced by product development
- Multi-industry insights and best practices from non-competitive peers via in-depth discussions
- Performance accelerating ideas for a key growth engine for your company
- Networking, reputation building and access within your peer community
The members must be a General Counsel or a CLO of a company belonging to The Conference Board with global annual revenues of at least US$1 billion operating in the Asia-Pacific region.