Senior Communication and Marketing executives share their experience, insights, and issues with other respected leaders in public relations, public affairs, investor and legal communications, employee relations, community relations, communications technologies, and other areas pertinent to corporate communication executives. Meetings encourage candid exchange, problem-solving and benchmarking, and peer relationship building among members.
Enduring relationships with trusted peers is the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the council value. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective topic selection and problem solving that put your issues on the agenda Informal
- Real-time Benchmarking of current approaches by member companies to the most challenging issues faced by product development
- Multi-industry insights and best practices from non-competitive peers via in-depth discussions
- Performance accelerating ideas for a key growth engine for your company
- Networking, reputation building and access within your peer community
Vice President, Public Affairs,