Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
In recent years, the implementation of effective sustainable business practices has become an essential component for global and regional companies in Asia. Investors, customers and employees are increasingly using environmental, social and governance aspects for their evaluation of a company.
This Council provides senior executives, leading sustainability in their corporation with a program and meeting place through which to deepen their knowledge and share experiences and actionable solutions with one another on the management of Asia-specific and general sustainability issues.
The Council provides a peer network to facilitate a high degree of interaction and learning, provides access to The Conference Board’s Sustainability Center expertise on sustainability and corporate citizenship topics, and brings in expert external presenters and participants to illuminate new developments and challenges in the field.
- Abbott Laboratories Pte Ltd
- Airbus United Arab Emirates
- Bayer (South East Asia) Pte Ltd
- Bridgestone Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
- Cargill Asia Pacific Holding Pte Ltd$
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Asia Pte. Ltd
- Globe Telecom, Inc.
- Microsoft Asia Pacific
Enduring relationships with trusted peers is the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the council value. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective topic selection and problem solving that put your issues on the agenda Informal
- Real-time Benchmarking of current approaches by member companies to the most challenging issues faced by product development
- Multi-industry insights and best practices from non-competitive peers via in-depth discussions
- Performance accelerating ideas for a key growth engine for your company
- Networking, reputation building and access within your peer community