The Council provides senior talent acquisition decision makers in Asia-Pacific with a network of professional peers who meet regularly to exchange ideas, best practices, and innovations related to talent acquisition strategies and operations functions.
Enduring relationships with trusted peers is the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the council value. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective topic selection and problem solving that put your issues on the agenda Informal
- Real-time Benchmarking of current approaches by member companies to the most challenging issues faced by product development
- Multi-industry insights and best practices from non-competitive peers via in-depth discussions
- Performance accelerating ideas for a key growth engine for your company
- Networking, reputation building and access within your peer community
Members must be the most senior executive responsible for talent acquisition strategies and / or talent acquisition operations for their company’s business in Asia. Certain membership restrictions may apply.