Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
Leaders in talent management, leadership development, and organization effectiveness share best practices and actionable ideas in the D&I space, enabling them to accelerate change, enhance performance, and retain top talent in their organizations. Members review the structures and processes that are emerging as companies integrate culture transformation, succession management, the talent cycle, performance management, workforce planning and development, and organization design.
- BP Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- CLP Holdings Ltd.
- Corning China (Shanghai) Regional Headquarters
- Emerson Commercial & Residential Asia Limited
- FIL Asia Holdings Pte Limited
- FedEx Express
- Ferrero Trading (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- Globe Telecom, Inc.
- Google Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Jardine Matheson Ltd
- MTR Corporation Limited
- MasterCard Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Medtronic Australasia Pty Ltd
- OCBC Bank
- Philip Morris International Asia Ltd
- Prudential Corporation Asia
Enduring relationships with trusted peers is the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the council value. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective topic selection and problem solving that put your issues on the agenda Informal
- Real-time Benchmarking of current approaches by member companies to the most challenging issues faced by product development
- Multi-industry insights and best practices from non-competitive peers via in-depth discussions
- Performance accelerating ideas for a key growth engine for your company
- Networking, reputation building and access within your peer community
Members will be comprised of senior executives from private sector companies and major regional and national public sector organizations with overall responsibility for Learning, OD/OE, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Organizational Capability/Culture or equivalent activities within their organization.