The growing importance of human resources departments is magnified in mid-market companies, where HR executives are required to function both operationally and strategically. We share problems and solutions in many areas:
- Talent development and succession planning
- Strategic Workforce Planning in the mid-market sector
- HR & Employee Burnout: Workforce Recovery
Our candid and confidential meetings are often hosted by member companies and further enriched by facility tours and web briefings.
- American Institutes for Research
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Co-op Financial Services
- Electric Power Research Institute
- Formativ Health
- Israel Discount Bank of New York
- Liquidnet Holdings, Inc.
- The Conference Board
- Vertex Inc.
- West Monroe Partners
- Wildlife Conservation Society
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources