Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
Senior financial executives operating in the Greater China region participate in peer discussions on key issues affecting the finance function, including: corporate strategy, risk management, macroeconomic and political risk, governance, plus topics in CFO practices across areas such as treasury, regulatory compliance and engagement, capital markets, tax, mergers and acquisitions, and accounting.
- ABB (China) Limited
- Alcon (China) Ophthalmic Product Co., Ltd.
- Avient Corporation
- Boston Scientific China
- ConocoPhillips China Inc.
- Eaton (China) Investments Co. Ltd.
- Ferrero Trading (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- Gap Inc. Asia
- GroupM China
- Manulife-Sinochem Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Novartis China
- Shell (China) Limited
- Siemens Ltd., China
- Walmart (China) Investment Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Supor Co. Ltd.
Enduring relationships with trusted peers is the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the council value. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective topic selection and problem solving that put your issues on the agenda Informal
- Real-time Benchmarking of current approaches by member companies to the most challenging issues faced by product development
- Multi-industry insights and best practices from non-competitive peers via in-depth discussions
- Performance accelerating ideas for a key growth engine for your company
- Networking, reputation building and access within your peer community