Customer experience is the end-to-end journey of the customer’s interaction with the business. Today companies are working to significantly improve their customer experience, especially in the light of digital solutions, functional excellence, and real-time end-market implications.
The Council’s mission is to gain insights in customer experience across industries and regions by providing global peer-to-peer benchmarking and best practice-sharing. Council members drive the agenda and evaluate, adapt, and apply the insights gained to their own businesses.
Members will meet three times per year in different European locations to discuss common challenges, access relevant research, share experiences, and gain insights into new developments, both learning and contributing as leaders in the field of customer experience.
Companies & Members - Customer Experience Council
- Air Liquide S.A.
- Avery Dennison
- Bayer AG
- Covestro Deutschland AG
- Credit Suisse (Schweiz)
- FedEx Express
- Garrett - Advancing Motion
- Henkel AG & CoKGaA
- Hilti AG
- Lloyds Banking Group HQ
- Maersk Line
- Orange S.A.
- PVH Europe BV
- Procter & Gamble
- Schindler Management Ltd
- Shell International Limited
- Smith & Nephew plc
- Swiss Re Management Ltd.
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals International GmbH
- Tata Steel
- Thomson Reuters Ltd
- Toyota Motor Europe
- VF Corporation (EMEA)
Enduring relationships with trusted peers in an international network are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogues at meetings and in between provide you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices. Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issues on the agenda
- Global benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums, webcasts, webinars, and other resources
- Customer & user experience strategy & key drivers - culture, design, process, infrastructure, innovation, leadership
- Customer felt measures - do internal measures reflect what the customer experienced?
- Loyalty Programmes from a B2B perspective
- Designing the voice of the customer programs, and ongoing process improvements
- Use of technology to drive costs down and customer experience up
- Digitization/ impact of AI/chatbots
- How to live and communicate customer journey mapping in an organization