The Learning & Development Council is designed for Heads of Learning, People Development, and Corporate Universities. Members are based in EMEA and represent companies from different industries and geographies with revenues of min €1bn.
The Council provides a confidential and vendor-free environment where members are exposed to best practices beyond their sectors; members dictate the topics, share issues and seek advice from peers. The program aims to help our members stay ahead of their strategies and save costs, with 3 meetings per year hosted by members at their HQ across Europe.
Our members are learning & development leaders from:
- Air Liquide S.A.
- Deutsche Bank AG
- Deutsche Post AG
- Etihad Aviation Group
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Firmenich SA
- Fraunhofer Gesellschaft
- McKinsey & Company, Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- Philip Morris International Management
- SAP SE
- Schneider Electric SA
- Shell International Ltd.
- Tetra Pak International SA
- UCB SA
Enduring relationships with trusted peers is the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the council value. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective topic selection and problem solving that puts your issues on the agenda
- Informal, real-time benchmarking of current approaches by member companies to the most challenging issues faced by product development
- Multi-industry insights and best practices from non-competitive peers via in-depth discussions
- Networking, reputation building and access within your peer community
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums, webcasts, webinars, and other resources
Hot topics for discussion include:
- Learning agility
- The future of learning
- Shift to a more learner/performance-centered environment - improve the learning experience
- Onboarding - time to competence
- Best practices - partnering inside and outside
- Defining the learning operating model
- Learning experience models - personalization, AI, UX, learning in flow, LMS - 2.0
- Building Culture - Curiosity, Learning agility - the DNA of the company
- Measuring the impact of learning
Members &candidates must have in-depth knowledge in Learning, Training Development and shall be the most senior person responsible for the Learning & Development function in their organization.