A company’s executive coaching program is only as good as its coaches – and its results. We examine every aspect of coaching, from the nuts-and-bolts of tools and systems to finding and hiring great coaches, to the neuroscience of coaching. Recent topics also include:
- Managing risk in coaching
- Appreciative coaching, peer coaching, and transition coaching
- Measuring the ROI of coaching and coaching fee structures
Our meetings are not only conversational, but also experiential, offering members a chance to learn and grow both personally and professionally.
- Bank of America
- Capital One Financial Corporation
- Chevron Corporation
- Department of Defense (HQ)
- FM Global
- Fidelity Investments
- General Motors Company
- Intel Corporation
- Mayo Clinic
- Nationwide Insurance
- Qurate Retail Group
- Samsung Electronics America, Inc.
- U.S. Department of the Navy
- Wells Fargo & Company
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
There are few places where I find top professionals at the top of their game who strive to grow in their craft and practice through authentic dialogue, mutual exploration and shared community. As a result of the merging of these unique people with evolving insights representing a cross section of complex organizations I am able to accelerate the deployment of Executive Coaching at Prudential increasing our competitive advantage through highly effective leaders.
Lee Wanveer, Prudential Financial
The Council is a great experience: it's an exceptional group of people connecting in a truly unique Council where everyone is invested in the group, the quality of information and speakers is high, and the connection between members is strong both personally as well as for information sharing. The meetings are energizing, informative and on track and I look forward to a meeting everytime.