The growing importance of human resources departments is magnified in mid-market companies, where HR executives are required to function both operationally and strategically. We share problems and solutions in many areas:
- Talent development and succession planning
- Strategic Workforce Planning in the mid-market sector
- HR & Employee Burnout: Workforce Recovery
Our candid and confidential meetings are often hosted by member companies and further enriched by facility tours and web briefings.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Senior human resources executives of mid-market organizations with annual revenues of $100 million to $1 billion
Program Director, Chief Human Resources (CHRO) III Council and Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) Council