If you ever find someone who claims to know everything about digital marketing, just wait ten minutes. Something will change. Few areas have been buffeted by technological advances and cultural shifts more than digital marketing. How you identify and reach your customers is undergoing constant evolution, even while your customers’ expectations seem to increase daily. It’s no wonder that leading the digital marketing function at large companies is a continuous challenge.
While many resources exist to help leaders to survive and even thrive in such an environment of rapid change, the Digital Strategy Council provides a confidential environment where senior executives can share issues and solutions with others who have been there—and will be there.
While the membership will ultimately drive the council’s agenda, our initial attention is expected around research and collaboration in the following areas:
- Using Big Data to drive marketing decisions
- Navigating the shift from outbound to inbound marketing
- Taking advantage of the rise of mobile platforms
- Targeting the right audience for your message
- Using agile marketing techniques to keep up with change
- Increasing digital marketing ROI
- Aligning with CIOs, CTOs, and other technology executives
Each of our three annual meetings is hosted by a member company, giving us a chance to see how that company handles its own internet strategy and operation.
Senior Fellow, SNCR and Program Director, Digital Leadership & Transformation Council and Digital Strategy Council
Co-Program Director, Digital Leadership & Transformation Council and Digital Marketing Strategy Council