Senior HR professionals exchange insights in an exclusive network to explore people-related challenges and opportunities in emerging markets. Topic discussed include global and local policy development, talent, succession planning, expat policies and practices, mergers and acquisitions, and the HR delivery model and its optimization.
- Adobe Systems India Pvt. Ltd.
- Chevron Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Cigna International Corporation
- Emerson Asia Pacific Private Limited
- Gap International Sourcing Ltd.
- General Electric
- MasterCard Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Tetra Pak South East Asia Pte Ltd
Enduring relationships with trusted peers is the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the council value. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective topic selection and problem solving that put your issues on the agenda Informal
- Real-time Benchmarking of current approaches by member companies to the most challenging issues faced by product development
- Multi-industry insights and best practices from non-competitive peers via in-depth discussions
- Performance accelerating ideas for a key growth engine for your company
- Networking, reputation building and access within your peer community
“I joined the Conference Board in 2016 and attended my first forum earlier this year in Shanghai. Attending that forum enabled me to develop my knowledge of the HR challenges in other emerging markets and also broaden my HR network beyond the MEA region and into Asia Pacific.”
Senior Vice President Human Resources Middle East and Africa,
Mastercard Middle East Africa
Membership is open to all Conference Board member companies doing business in emerging markets. Members must be the senior executive responsible for human resources management for their company’s business in emerging markets across the world or have responsibilities embracing a number of geographic regions. Emerging market ‘regions’ in this context include; Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe, Latin America and Middle East – recognizing that all regions include both emerging and developed markets