Why We Meet:
Senior HR professionals exchange insights in an exclusive network to explore people-related challenges and opportunities in emerging markets. Topic discussed include global and local policy development, talent, succession planning, expat policies and practices, mergers and acquisitions, and the HR delivery model and its optimization.
Membership is open to all Conference Board member companies doing business in emerging markets. Members must be the senior executive responsible for human resources management for their company’s business in emerging markets across the world or have responsibilities embracing a number of geographic regions. Emerging market ‘regions’ in this context include; Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe, Latin America and Middle East – recognizing that all regions include both emerging and developed markets.
Topics To Be Discussed:
- H.R. policy development & application – global or local
- Developing & retaining talent
- Leadership talent and succession planning
- International/Expatriation assignment policies and practices
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- The HR delivery model – how to define and optimize
- Corporate conduct, values & ethics
- Building HR capability
Senior Fellow, Human Capital, Strategic HR Institute Leader & Program Director