Leading organizations leverage diversity and inclusion to meet performance and business objectives. In the “New Normal” companies that balance the demands of effectively executing today’s best D&I practices and progressively designing innovative D&I practices will lead the pack.
As the D&I function evolves to deliver greater competitive advantage, the Diversity & Inclusion Leadership Councils help members not only optimize existing practices, but also innovate advanced ways of working. Members also help each other address current D&I realities, opportunities, and next-generation practices, including:
- Leveraging inclusive leadership and creating inclusive cultures to deliver integral, sustainable outcomes for competitive advantage
- Utilizing new technology and big data to strengthen practical metrics clearly demonstrating how D&I delivers mission-critical value
- Developing global competence and inter-cultural effectiveness to address the challenges of working in a global, multicultural ecosystem
- Unlocking the art and science of building inclusive, high performing organizations to achieve key objectives, such as greater engagement, innovation and growth
- Exploring and applying the latest thought leadership on the focus, relevance and implementation of preeminent D&I strategies
Our conversations help to break down outdated norms and contribute to member companies’ ongoing success.
Senior Fellow, Human Capital & Program Director, Diversity & Inclusion