As we begin a new decade, organizations and their leaders are confronted with numerous challenges. Fully understanding and engaging all of an organizations’ talent is directly tied to leveraging opportunities for growth and marketplace success. To that end, the goals of this council include:
- Gaining a deeper understanding of how different regional business conditions affect the work of global inclusion executives
- Shaping and sharing best global D&I strategies
- Articulating and acquiring additional competencies for effective D&I professionals today and in the future
Our conversations help to break down outdated norms and contribute to member companies’ ongoing success.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
The most senior executive responsible for global diversity and inclusion in companies where 20 percent of revenues are earned outside the U.S.
Senior Fellow, Human Capital and Program Director, Diversity & Inclusion Leadership Council II and Global Diversity & Inclusion Executives Council