From retiree drug benefits to the subtleties of FLSA and SEC guidelines, we cover every issue related to compensation and benefits. Recent surveys have yielded fascinating numbers on such hot-button topics as valuation of personal use of company aircraft. We also discuss:
- Trends in executive compensation governance
- Salary management - actual vs. planned
- Plan funding - do bonus pools vary by different parts of the organization?
Since The Conference Board first report on compensation 70 years ago, we have helped executives find the information they need to attract, retain, and motivate employees.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Senior executives with major policy-making responsibilities for and expert knowledge of compensation
Compensation Council II, Executive Compensation Council II, Communicating Employee Benefits and Compensation Symposium and Financial Well-Being Conference