Senior communication and marketing executives discuss issues and exchange best practices ion topics that cover the gamut of the function, from branding to stakeholder relations. This is an efficient, cost-effective way to enhance understanding and strategic perspective, and to learn what does and doesn’t work in China.
Enduring relationships with trusted peers is the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the council value. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective topic selection and problem solving that put your issues on the agenda Informal
- Real-time Benchmarking of current approaches by member companies to the most challenging issues faced by product development
- Multi-industry insights and best practices from non-competitive peers via in-depth discussions
- Performance accelerating ideas for a key growth engine for your company
- Networking, reputation building and access within your peer community
China Communication Director,
Members must be the head of communications and/or marketing executive for Greater China from MNCs or large local companies. Standing members may veto a prospective member on the grounds of competition. Certain membership restrictions may apply.