Members meet in person and virtually to focus on the most critical business challenges regarding human capital. Recent topics we have discussed include:
- The Chief HR Officer’s role with Boards of Directors
- Succession Planning – building leadership bench strength
- The shrinking labor market and workforce planning
- HR’s role in mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures
- HR transformation – pushing the boundaries
- Human Capital Analytics – tapping into big data to predict employment trends
This broad-spectrum council consists of members from many sectors and industries, large and small, who provide guidance by recommending and evaluating program topics of particular and general interest.
John E. DiBenedetto, Ph.D.
Senior Fellow, Human Capital and Program Director, Chief Human Resources Officers Councils I and II and Senior HR Executives Council