The Financial Planning & Analysis Executives Council is a pivotal position in the financial organization of any enterprise. The Financial Planning & Analysis Executives Council will discuss how various members organize their operations with a special emphasis on:
- Interpreting data and drawing conclusions
- Risk adjusted forecasting best practices and common issues
- Ownership of core processes and driving standardization
- Monitoring performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variances
- Harmonization of three organizational planning process – strategic, business, and organization
- Responsibility for flexible models, Modern systems and advanced analytics
The historical role of the Financial Planning & Analysis Executive focused on budgeting, forecasting, and strategic planning. While still important, today’s Financial Planning & Analysis Executive has to be more of a thinker with honed accounting, technology, analytical and leadership skills.
It is critical that today’s Financial Planning & Analysis Executives have a broad view of the finance world, not only within his/her company and industry, but also across the financial spectrum of what other Financial Planning & Analysis Executives are doing to meet today’s challenges.
Earn up to 6.5 CPE credits per meeting
Prerequisites: Must be a financial planning & analysis executive of a company with annual revenue of at least $1 Billion. Requirements: Members must attend meetings in-person for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate; Advanced Preparation: None.
Program Director, Financial Planning & Analysis Council