In an era of increased emphasis on governance, internal auditors are more visible and valued than ever. We have critical relationships with the audit committee and senior management. We walk a tightrope to maintain the right balance as independent voices inside our organizations. We discuss these questions and more:
- Audit reporting and communication
- The relationship between audit, compliance, and risk
- Ethics policies
The round-robin structure of our meetings gives us all a chance to share and seek advice from one another. Members can receive CPE credits for their participation.
Earn up to 6.5 CPE credits per meeting
Prerequisites: Must be senior auditing professionals with corporate-wide responsibilities. Requirements: Members must attend meetings in-person for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate; Advanced Preparation: None.
- Allstate Corporation
- Altria Group, Inc.
- Amgen, Inc.
- Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Carnival Corporation
- Chevron Corporation
- Corteva Agriscience
- Deere & Company
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Dow Chemical Company, The
- Freddie Mac
- Graham Holdings
- Lincoln Financial Group
- NTT DATA, Inc.
- Northwestern Mutual
- PepsiCo, Inc.
- Symetra Financial
- Unum Group
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources