The chief financial officer is more than a company’s top-ranking money person; he or she is responsible for a cross-section of functions that touch on every aspect of business, from staffing and succession planning to IT. We discuss acquiring and retaining financial talent, and financial issues surrounding tax and budgeting. We also cover:
- Financial reporting and the balanced score card
- Risk and crisis management
As CFOs, we have a far more complex role than we could have imagined 10 years ago. Our meetings give us a chance to share solutions in this challenging new world. Members can receive CPE credits for participation.
Earn up to 8 CPE credits per meeting
Prerequisites: Must be a CFO or senior financial executive of a company with annual sales of at least $250 million. Requirements: Members must attend meetings in-person for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate; Advanced Preparation: None.
- A.T. Kearney
- Belden Inc.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
- Builders FirstSource, Inc.
- California Resources Corporation
- Educational Testing Service
- Fremont Group
- GS1 US
- Graham Holdings
- HDR, Inc.
- Johns Manville
- Kaiser Aluminum Corporation
- Kelly Services, Inc.
- Kohler Co.
- LiquidPower Specialty Products
- NTT DATA, Inc.
- National Gypsum Company
- Oxbow Carbon LLC
- RTI International
- Shaw Industries Group, Inc.
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- The Conference Board, Inc.
- Univar Solutions
- Vertex, Inc.
- Vizient, Inc.
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources