Efficient strategy execution and achieving business performance excellence requires not only solid leadership and work processes, but also an understanding of trends and innovations that continuously improve and transform our organizations at a large-scale enterprise level. Our far-ranging discussions cover such topics as:
- Alignment and engagement of employees around strategic goals and plans
- Operational excellence and effective management systems
- Building and sustaining cultures of improvement
- Macro trends that are changing the ways companies and their employees must operate to succeed
As leaders in performance excellence and improvement, we stay ahead of the latest ideas and best practices for motivating and helping employees and enabling our companies to succeed. Our frank and confidential discussions promote that process.
The power of peer learning
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
Council membership benefits
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from over 100 councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Who should join?
Senior performance improvement leaders
Program Director, Business Performance Improvement Council