No matter what your business, analytics is key to its survival. Today’s business model is based on analytics application across your company along with continual adoption of new technologies. That means analytics leaders, who drive strategy, roadmap, and value delivery, are vital to your firm’s current and future success.
Successful application of analytics begins with clarity about where analytics can drive the greatest value. Effective analytics use demands leaders who commit to an analytics strategy and undergird it with the right culture, talent, organizational model, technologies, and processes. Most important, such application requires the strategy and management discipline to ensure data is efficiently captured, easily accessible, of high quality, secure, and in compliance with government regulations.
High-performing, analytics-driven organizations put into place strategy and roadmaps that align to goals and drive ongoing improvements in leadership, process, talent, and technology. As the analytics space rapidly grows and evolves, so do the responsibilities of analytics leaders. Their role has never been more vital or more challenging.
Example topics for this Council include:
- Developing and executing an analytics strategy that defines gaps and critical needs across leadership, culture, data, people, process, and technologies
- Aligning the analytics strategy to the overall business strategy and goals
- Identifying, prioritizing, and delivering value through analytics across business functions and processes
- Building broader organizational understanding of and commitment to analytics
- Attracting, developing, and retaining the right mix of talent across analytics, business, data and IT—both internal and outside partners
- Choosing and gaining support for the best tools and technologies to enable analytics solutions
- Predicting future opportunities and evolving the organization’s capabilities to capitalize on them
OUR COUNCILS ARE...
Members drive the content, ensuring that their pressing issues are incorporated in discussions.
No vendors are eligible, ensuring an intimate environment conducive to candid peer exchange.
Access an exclusive invitation-only community of true peers who are at your level.
Members span industries and regions, allowing for a high-level discussion and a wealth of ideas on common challenges.
Meetings are held under the Chatham House Rule and group size is limited, ensuring meaningful interaction among members.
Analytics leader for the organization, at C-suite level (chief analytics officer) or a VP or Director, depending on the organization and its analytic maturity Leaders with responsibility for advanced analytics and use cases in their business area Managers for whom data scientists and analysts are direct reports