Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
If you ever find someone who claims to know everything about digital marketing, just wait ten minutes. Something will change. Few areas have been buffeted by technological advances and cultural shifts more than digital marketing. How you identify and reach your customers is undergoing constant evolution, even while your customers’ expectations seem to increase daily. It’s no wonder that leading the digital marketing function at large companies is a continuous challenge.
While many resources exist to help leaders to survive and even thrive in such an environment of rapid change, the Digital Strategy Council provides a confidential environment where senior executives can share issues and solutions with others who have been there—and will be there.
While the membership will ultimately drive the council’s agenda, our initial attention is expected around research and collaboration in the following areas:
- Using Big Data to drive marketing decisions
- Navigating the shift from outbound to inbound marketing
- Taking advantage of the rise of mobile platforms
- Targeting the right audience for your message
- Using agile marketing techniques to keep up with change
- Increasing digital marketing ROI
- Aligning with CIOs, CTOs, and other technology executives
- AI to the Big Data
- American Automobile Association
- Booz Allen Hamiltoon
- Deere & Company
- Educational Testing Service
- Mayo Clinic
- Pfizer Inc.
- Quest Diagnostics
- Siemens Healthineers
- Sodexo, Inc.
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- WestRock Company
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Digital Strategy Council meetings give members a chance to stop momentarily for a broader view of the issues we face daily on the job. We're comforted to know that we're not alone, and our shared knowledge often reveals solutions that have eluded us. Members build relationships that are mutually beneficial and provide additional support between meetings, too.
William Betts, General Motors Global Communication
Members should be the senior executive for their company’s electronic business strategy program. They must be knowledgeable about the digital strategy field in general, as well as their company’s policies, practices, and procedures. Membership is by invitation only.