Leading organizations leverage diversity and inclusion to meet performance and business objectives. In the “New Normal” companies that balance the demands of effectively executing today’s best D&I practices and progressively designing innovative D&I practices will lead the pack.
As the D&I function evolves to deliver greater competitive advantage, the Diversity & Inclusion Leadership Councils help members not only optimize existing practices, but also innovate advanced ways of working. Members also help each other address current D&I realities, opportunities, and next-generation practices, including:
- Leveraging inclusive leadership and creating inclusive cultures to deliver integral, sustainable outcomes for competitive advantage
- Utilizing new technology and big data to strengthen practical metrics clearly demonstrating how D&I delivers mission-critical value
- Developing global competence and inter-cultural effectiveness to address the challenges of working in a global, multicultural ecosystem
- Unlocking the art and science of building inclusive, high performing organizations to achieve key objectives, such as greater engagement, innovation and growth
- Exploring and applying the latest thought leadership on the focus, relevance and implementation of preeminent D&I strategies
Our conversations help to break down outdated norms and contribute to member companies’ ongoing success.
- AT&T Inc.
- Brown-Forman Corporation
- Dow Chemical Company, The
- Eli Lilly and Company
- FedEx Corporation
- Federal Home Loan Bank of Indianapolis
- FirstEnergy Corp.
- General Motors Company
- Genworth Financial Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- KPMG LLP
- Lincoln Financial Group
- Lockheed Martin
- National Institutes of Health
- National Security Agency
- PepsiCo, Inc.
- Procter & Gamble Company
- State Farm Insurance Companies
- Toyota Motor North America
- Walt Disney Parks and Resorts
- Wells Fargo & Company
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources