Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
The Employee Engagement & Experience Council has been designed to steward the evolving process of learning and discovery around the employee experience. As the environment and the conditions around us change, so do the group’s focus areas of research and application. Council members work to shape the thinking and, in turn, advance the global understanding of employee engagement and the employee experience to successfully drive business performance.
Topics focus on timely issues where impact can be made effectively and efficiently - recent topics have included the Impact of Storytelling to Enhance the Employee Experience and Using Design Thinking. The Council also regularly meets jointly with other Councils on important issues to bring diverse perspectives.
Our goals is to achieve the following for members:
- Together, we further the dialogue to help you achieve better impact for EE&E in your organizations and with your people
- You receive a nice balance of substantive best practices coupled with a dynamic in-person or virtual experience
- We find ways to learn from each other “in the moment” so you can contextualize and apply that learning to address your challenges real-time
- You enhance your relationships/networks to understand our “intersectionalities”, and encourage your own outreach to each other
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Campbell Soup Co.
- Deere & Company
- Department of Defense (HQ)
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- General Motors Company
- Hess Corporation
- Michelin North America, Inc.
- Novo Nordisk Inc.
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
- Schneider Electric SE
- Shell Oil Company
- U.S. Department of the Navy
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Verizon Communications, Inc.
- West Monroe Partners
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources