The Employee Engagement & Experience Council has been designed to steward the evolving process of learning and discovery around the employee experience. As the environment and the conditions around us change, so do the group’s focus areas of research and application. Council members work to shape the thinking and, in turn, advance the global understanding of employee engagement and the employee experience to successfully drive business performance.
We have recently discussed:
• Continuous listening and pulsing with a purpose
• The intersection of engagement and inclusion
• Engaging teams: building and sustaining highly engaged teams
Our candid and confidential conversations are augmented by researchers and experts in employee engagement, member presentations, and company case studies and examples.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Campbell Soup Co.
- Deere & Company
- Department of Defense (HQ)
- Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
- General Motors Company
- Hess Corporation
- Lockheed Martin
- Mayo Clinic
- Michelin North America, Inc.
- Novo Nordisk Inc.
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
- Quicken Loans, Inc
- Quicken Loans, Inc.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Shell Oil Company
- U.S. Department of the Navy
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- University of Wisconsin
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Verizon Communications, Inc.
- West Monroe Partners
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources