The council is designed for the most Senior Strategy Executives as well as Corporate Transformation Officers, based in the Gulf spanning across different industries. Participants have an opportunity to discuss long-term strategy and transformation initiatives as well as burning issues, like the impact of COVID-19 and jointly explore different strategies to secure the continuity of their organization. The council is self-governed and provides a confidential, vendor-free environment where members are exposed to best practices beyond their sectors.
Expand your perspective through elevated levels of conversation.
Jumpstart your progress with ideas for practical solutions to business challenges.
Forge lasting relationships with a community of your peers to increase your professional brand.
Inspiration to raise your performance in both the short and long run.
- Vendor-free: Openly share issues and solutions in a safe environment free of vendor influence.
Self-governed: Members drive the agendas to ensure that your pressing topics are incorporated into discussions.
International: Members span industries and regions, allowing for a high-level discussion and a wealth of ideas and common challenges.
Intimate and Confidential: Group size is limited, and meetings are held under the Chatham House Rule to ensure candid and meaningful interaction among members.
Partner Council Program: Access to 125+ Councils in the US, Europe, and Asia which are linked based on similar focus and related concerns. Members can attend one meeting of a partner council at no extra charge.
Private Council Websites
Partner Council Programme
Council Touchstone Surveys
Centers - Economy Finance and Strategy
- New business models - how do we approach disruption? How do we approach the COVID-19 Crisis and its global impact?
- Digital growth strategies – internal improvements & creating business models that make sense • Geopolitical impacts and strategies
- Bringing the entire organization onboard - embedding and owning the strategy
- Platform and network-based models
- How to measure success in a transformation
- Ways of managing organizational transformation