The Council on Human Capital Analytics provides a forum for leaders and seasoned practitioners to share innovative strategies and practical ideas in order to articulate the impact of human capital investments. Potential discussions include future trends, best and emerging practices on:
- Critical metrics and the use of human capital analytics at critical junctures in decision making
- Analytic tools and technology
- Challenges/roadblocks and how to overcome them, and
- Advanced techniques in analytics and data visualization
Potential output for HCA Council include: HCA Maturity Model, HCA Competency Model, Annual HCA Research Report, or other output deemed significant by HCA Council Members.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Allstate Insurance Company
- Bechtel Group, Inc.
- Boeing Company
- Campbell Soup Co.
- Chevron Corporation
- Deere & Company
- FedEx Corporation
- Fidelity Personal Investing
- Freddie Mac
- General Mills, Inc.
- General Motors Company
- HCA Healthcare Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Phillips 66 Company
- Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
- TE Connectivity
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- The Hartford
- The Procter & Gamble Company
- The Walt Disney Company
- U.S. Department of the Navy
- UCLA Healthcare
- United Technologies Corporation
- VF Corporation
- Wells Fargo & Company
- West Monroe Partners
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Councils are unique in ensuring that members develop an engaged relationship with one another. That, plus the trusting and confidential nature of our discussions, allows us to share really valuable and meaningful information. I have found this group to be consistently helpful and supportive of my ability to do my job well.
Members are executives/leaders responsible for broad enterprise implementation and have experience in proactively implementing human capital analytics in their organizations/practices. May be heads of workforce analytics, measurement and evaluation, HR, learning and development, organization effectiveness, and operations research.