The HR Executives Council brings together the most senior HR Executive who wants to optimize their performance and that of their business. Our meetings are focused on the challenges our members find the most important and provide a platform to share the latest thinking, exchange ideas and network with like-minded peers.
Topics cover a wide range of aspects, from the vital questions of the world economy to big data and what you need to know. It directs attention to new and mature markets and fields of action for companies and regions and enables the joint exploration of visions and strategies. It also addresses key aspects as leadership such as which skills, missions and values do female leaders and male leaders offer and how can they make their talents available for business and society.
Our members are HR Executives from:
- Air Liquide Global Management Services GmbH
- Avery Dennison
- BASF SE
- Bayer – Crop Science
- Becton Dickinson & Company
- Bombardier Transportation GmbH
- Capital One Financial Europe
- Clariant International
- Coca-Cola Hellenic
- Colgate-Palmolive Europe Sarl
- Deutsche Post DHL Group
- Dow AgroSciences Switzerland S.A.
- DuPont de Nemours International Sarl
- FedEx Express
- Intel Ireland Ltd.
- Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd
- Julius Meinl Indistrieholding GmbH
- Konecranes Plc
- Maersk Drilling
- Merck KGaA
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- PPG Industries International, Inc.
- Procter & Gamble
- SBM Offshore Amsterdam B.V.
- SIDEL SA
- STADA Arzneimittel AG
- Swarovski Group
- Syngenta Crop Protection AG
- VEON LTD.
- Vestas A/S
Enduring relationships with trusted peers is the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the council value. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective topic selection and problem solving that puts your issues on the agenda
- Informal, real-time benchmarking of current approaches by member companies to the most challenging issues faced by product development
- Multi-industry insights and best practices from non-competitive peers via in-depth discussions
- Networking, reputation building and access within your peer community
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums, webcasts, webinars, and other resources
- HR Tech - How data can be used to drive HR Decisions
- The future of work: Agile working, contingent workers, talent economy, new structures, workforce models,...
- Blockchain: How this affects HR
- Driving culture change: How to change mindsets, behaviours, employee experience,...
- How are we approaching talent these days? How do we Change our approach?
- Multi generational workforce
- HR operating models
- Innovation and skills for the future
- Re-imagining Performance management