Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
It’s axiomatic that a company’s employees are its best asset. When they understand and buy into their organization’s goals and direction, they will be motivated to stay with the company, perform better and tell everyone with whom they come in contact about their firm. And that leads directly to the bottom line.
How to engender a high performance organization? It starts with open, transparent, two-way communication, led by professionals that employ a variety of strategies to achieve that goal. The Council on Internal Communications will explore those strategies, to enable its members to be at the cutting edge of what works today, and what they need to prepare for, as they move forward.
- The use of social media
- Regulatory and disclosure issues
- Two-way communication techniques, both locally, on-site and remotely
- Motivational, results-oriented practices and quantification
- HR and other departmental relations
- Labor challenges
- Senior management challenges
- Altria Client Services
- Bank of America
- Campbell Soup Co.
- Fidelity Investments
- Lincoln Financial Group
- Mars Incorporated
- Marshfield Clinic Health System
- The Boeing Company
- U.S. Bancorp
- U.S. Navy
- Western Union
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources