As US demographics have evolved, Multicultural and Inclusive marketing has become critical to any business. Senior marketers expected to deliver increasing revenues and market shares recognize that their company’s growth is linked to an increasingly diverse consumer base. Although the function has been around for over thirty years, there is a greater need than ever before for experienced practitioners to convene and leverage their shared experiences and best practices, as well as to prepare for what’s ahead.
The Conference Board Councils are membership-capped, confidential communities where you draw on the group’s collective knowledge and collaboratively explore solutions.
Multicultural Marketing Council will utilize available market research, knowledge and insights to help council members move from 30,000 feet thinking and perceptions to tangible action items that will help solve pain points, learn via best practices shared among peer discussions, develop practical tools, and implementing them in your own organization.
- Building trust by strengthening the human connection
- Cultural insights that deepen brand engagement
- Performance marketing in driving conversion
- How Diversity and Inclusion can drive ROI
- Using Big Data with cultural filters to drive insights and action
- Latest research into multicultural and diverse market segments and business best practices
- Vice President of Multicultural Marketing
- Senior Director of Multicultural Marketing
- Senior Manager of Multicultural Marketing
- Vice President of Marketing
- Director of Marketing
- Senior Marketing Manager
- Senior Brand Manager
- Brand Manager