The development of a leading edge sales organization can drive increased customer loyalty and consistent sales growth and revenues for an organization. As a result, maximizing sales efficiencies and volumes along with hiring, supporting, and retaining a high quality sales organization is on the minds of most corporate leaders today. The Sales Executive Council is a safe venue for professionals to share best practices while navigating the complexities of leading an effective sales organization. Topics of discussion will include:
- New complexities of Customer Relationship Management and creating a seamless interaction with customers
- Delivering accurate information to customers in real-time, when and where they need it
- New technologies that are increasing demands and needs of customers
- The profile of a salesperson of the future and new development methods
- How world class market research, branding and positioning capabilities of the organization can retain and attract high-value customers
- Building agile, lean sales organization structures and processes to support the ever-changing market environment and customer needs profile
- Selecting accurate metrics to determine the drivers of customer loyalty and employee engagement and to reach financial goals
- World-class segmentation and targeting in more competitive markets to deliver high quality sales leads and create new sales?
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources